Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting started

So, it has been a slowish day on what my partner calls "Wild Child Day." It is actually "Well Child Day, " the day I see mostly well kids and give shots. Anyway, since I have everything done and signed off, I thought I might try starting this blog thing. I am not sure what I will post here. Probably not much about medicine since I can't share much. I live in a small town and even if I changed names and circumstances someone would still figure out who I was talking about. So even though this is titled "Adventures of a Country Doc," it will probably be more about my life outside of medicine. But, it is probably good for the rest of the world to realize that doctors do have lives that extend beyond their offices and their patients' lives. (I know that may be a surprise to some.) So stay tuned for further updates. I make no promises as to how often I will post, but I will try to make sure it stays interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog! I have enjoyed your posts on Facebook and look forward to your new venture. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete