Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fingerprints approved

It doesn't look like much, but this is a VERY important piece of paper. It says that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS formerly INS) has approved my fingerprints. The actual language is below.
I have faxed this to the adoption agency and now I wait. I found out today that the second medicals have been done; they are just having trouble transmitting them from Ethiopia to North Carolina so the agency can send them to me. Once I have those, I will pass them on to a pediatrician-friend to review (figured I needed an unbiased bare of eyes). Once I approve those, everything will be submitted for a court date. I could have a court date sometime in January. AAAACK!!! Am I really ready for that? I guess I will have to be. :-) I just pray that God will work things out so that I don't have to work much while taking time off to help the girls adjust. Well, as I have said before I will keep you posted as things progress.

1 comment: