Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet Buttercup

I finally got my new truck this past Wednesday. This evening with some help from my dad and stepmom, I came up with a name. It is so luxurious that I thought it would have to be called "The Princess Mobile." Then I realized its name had to be Buttercup. You need to watch The Princess Bride if you don't know the significance of the name Buttercup.

Here's Buttercup in the garage. Thanks to the back-up camera, I can tell when I am in far enough and still have enough room to get around the front.

Interior from the driver's side.

Photo of the FABULOUS navigation system/radio/bluetooth.
Wouldn't be my truck without this sticker. It is a little smaller than the old one.
Front grill. Very intimidating.
Once I have a couple of Ethiopian princesses and a prissy standard poodle in the back seat, this will really be a PRINCESS-mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment