Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally...a hiccup

Some people are surprised when I say I "finally" have a hiccup. So far this process has gone so smoothly that it almost worried me. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that my adoption has been drama-free so far. However, I always get worried when things seem to be going too easily. Well, after today I don't have to worry about that. I got an email this afternoon informing me that I might have to change my travel plans. Evidently the Embassy is making some changes and they want to make sure that there are 8 weeks between when paperwork is submitted and when families have their Embassy appointment. I will be right about there, but still not sure if my travel plans will be changed. If I get to travel for my April 6 Embassy date, my friend Susan and her family (faithenoughfor9) may not travel with me. They passed court on the 18th so wouldn't have 8 weeks in by April 6. I know God is still sovereign in this and that His timing is perfect, but I was really hoping to travel with another family. So please pray that the Embassy's plans will be clarified and that we will all be able to travel together and that our children will be okay if they have to wait a few more weeks before we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment