Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update

So I am still waiting to hear when I will be able to travel to get my girls. I wish I had more information to share with you all, but I don't. Right now I am just trusting that God is taking care of them and has a reason for this delay. I am canceling plane tickets (or at least putting them on hold) and placing my guest house reservation on hold as well. I found out from my case manager at CWA that we might not hear anything until April. This has worked out well for a few of my OB patients that are hoping that I will still be able to deliver them. However, it means several others for whom I will have to make other arrangements. This saddens me since I get very attached to my obstetric patients and LOVE delivering babies and hate to miss a single one. But I know God will take care of them too.
On a brighter note, I am headed to California tomorrow evening to help celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. I am taking my new HD video camera so hopefully I will be able to post some video here. I am looking forward to seeing my dad and step-mom and my brother and sister. Will try to post while I am there, but I don't make any promises. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment