Monday, April 26, 2010

We're Home

Here is one picture of us coming home to the Billings airport. We got home Saturday evening and were greeted by a large number of friends. The girls were so tired they didn't know what to think at the time. I think they are still wondering what has happened. Right now they are napping and I should be working on laundry and unpacking and all that sort of stuff, but I know there are a few of you that have been looking for an update. When I have a little more time I will go through my pictures and video and see what else I can share here. Needless to say it was an amazing and emotional trip. I am still not sure if I have really come to grips with instant motherhood, but it has happened whether I can come to grips or not. I am very thankful that I don't have to go back to work until July 8. I am going to need every bit of that time to get settled in with the girls and settled in as a mother. Please keep praying for patience, grace and wisdom since I am feeling pretty short of all three.

2 comments:

  1. Praying. Your going through all the normal emotions of a new mommy, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Praying for PG&W for you as you requested (patience, grace, and wisdom). You might also want some PB & J. :)

    ReplyDelete