Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meskerem's Birthday

I know I have gotten behind on blog posts. I am going to try and catch up in the next few days/weeks. A lot has been going on and I want you all to know about it. So for our first post in March, we are going to go back to February 21. That is the day Meskerem turned 7. It was a great party attended by good friends and family. I have learned that the best way to get good presents for your kids is to only invite grown-ups to their parties. =) The girls don't really know about kids' birthday parties yet and I think I am going to wait until next year before I try to attack that challenge. So here are a few pictures from her birthday.

Here is the family all together. As you can see, it was a princess party.

I let each of the girls choose what kind of cake they want. Meskerem wanted a DQ Princess cake. Cinderella even lit up.

Kidist loves her sister.


Grandma gave her a great rolling bag full of doll clothes.

Here's the whole haul. Her favorite was a camera from Papa & Ayat.

Here is one photo that Meskerem took with her new camera. She has a great "eye" and is going to develop into quite the photographer.
After it was all over, we were pooped. Even Dot was exhausted by all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment