Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Okay, it has been a really long time since I have posted. I started this post about two weeks ago, but life got in the way of me finishing it. However, since I have sent out a Christmas card with a link to my blog, I figured I better get on here and get some things updated. We have had a fantastic Christmas (photos to come in the next few weeks), but here are a few other things we have done so far this winter.
The girls learned how to make a snowman. They loved the snow at first, but they are ready for it to go away now.

On the Sunday afternoon after Thanksgiving, my mom and I took the girls to see the Nutcracker ballet. It was a wonderful experience and the girls loved having a reason to get all dressed up in their fancy dresses.
So, there are a few things we have done. I have lots of pictures, but I have to get them out of the camera. I also have lots of video and got some new software for Christmas so I should be getting that sort of stuff posted soon too.
I hope you have all had a very wonderful Christmas and I hope you were as spoiled as we were. Please check back in the next few weeks as I do plan to get more photos and video up here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment