Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thank You

Thanks to all of you who posted encouraging comments, gave me hugs, gave me a shoulder to cry on and prayed for me over the last few weeks. It has all helped more than any of you can know. Parenting is a tough job, but I am a much better mother thanks to all of the people I have to support me.
This week has been professionally difficult. Thank God the tough family stuff has been better this week. I don't know how I would handle it if they happened at the same time.
This is another short post, but I wanted you all to know that I am doing okay and so are the kids. I will leave you with a couple of photos of my girls with "Crazy Chris" (he and his wife, Emily, brought dinner down to us last night and it was just the therapy I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment